" You will unmask your life's potential once you discovered your hidden talents, You will uncover your hidden talents when you unveil your hobbies "

Farid Latiff





Monday, April 26, 2010

The numero uno Idol rocked Malaysians


The first American Idol winner, Kelly Clarkson, rocked Bukit Jalil National Stadium last night at her first "Kelly Clarkson Live In Malaysia" concert, which kicked off her "All I Ever Wanted 2010" Asian tour.


Appearing on stage in a black dress with leggings, the Texas-born singer entertained the audience to a selection of hits taken from her four albums, Thankful (2003), Breakaway (2004), My December (2007) and her latest All I Ever Wanted (2009).

The hits, which had the audience singing along, included All I Ever Wanted, I Do Not Hook Up, Breakaway, Since U Been Gone and Because of You, but it was the last song, My Life Would Suck Without You, that got the audience jumping to their feet.

The 11/2-hour concert also saw the performances of two local singers, the first Malaysian Idol winner, Jaclyn Victor, and One In A Million season one winner Suki.

Clarkson is the most successful American Idol winner to date, with four chart-topping albums and numerous awards, including two Grammys and four American Music Awards.

After having sold over 10.2 million albums in the United States and over 20 million worldwide, Clarkson is also the best-selling Idol winner.

She was so fantastic but she has became a little bit not too much chubby. So tomorrow gonna back home. Thanks to my uncle 'cause he helped me to buy the ticket and I was just in front of her mic, nah cool.

1 comment: