" You will unmask your life's potential once you discovered your hidden talents, You will uncover your hidden talents when you unveil your hobbies "

Farid Latiff





Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Debut Introductory

I've four siblings and I'm the third in the list. My father works as an entrepreneur of the Automobile Trading in NYC and as for my mother she works as a writer and she does write for politicals, health, fashions, music and many more.

Well, I'm living in Soho, Manhattan. The life in here is so cool and so many things are just right infront of you. Prior to New York City, I spent my childhood in Little Rock, AR. It is a great state till now. Subsequently, we moved to NYC.

Afterwards, finished the 12 Grades and obtained good grades. I enrolled at Stony Brook University, NYC and my field of discipline is English Literature and Linguistics Studies.

Wanna know me more? Just ask me! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey "allen", am so happy that u have ur own blog. Cool dude~

    ReplyDelete