" You will unmask your life's potential once you discovered your hidden talents, You will uncover your hidden talents when you unveil your hobbies "

Farid Latiff





Saturday, April 17, 2010

My closest friend is coming down to the USA

Hi y'all! How are you doin'?. For me I'm just in the pink of health and tomorrow I'm goin' to spend my day just with my closest friend from Malaysia. Recently, his parents made up the decision to migrate to the USA. The two years waited, has been paid off!. I'm just glad to hear that. No thing can segregate us nor separate us. We'll congregate at my house. Truth be told, I wanna fetch him up at Washington DC but it's quite far from here, so I'm just waitin' for his arrival here. I hope he'll arrive here safely. He said to me once, "hey once I arrived there I wanna set up an ice-blended booth with you". Then I said to myself, what a wow this could be something. It's so interesting because it's about business and I do love business. Americans love ice-blended, but not the ordinary ones. Hey dude, I can't wait for that ok! You'll be my best partnership here. We'll divide 50/50 then. Upon your arrival, I think I'm gonna help you at every aspect. I guess I've a brand new name for our booth =). We congregate first, then I'll let you know about it! The location, in front of the loft perhaps? So-so lofty ideas!!

p/s: anybody is coming here?

1 comment:

  1. haha, it seems like ur very excited! well may both of u have a lot of fun together!

    ReplyDelete